Thread: NEW Added Item - LTM Min - Max Limit

NEW Added Item - LTM Min - Max Limit

Does anyone know what the values for:

LTM Min Limit: 1.2500
    LTM Max Limit: .8000

Refer to? It controls the Long Term Fuel Trims which is great, I basically want to strip mine down to run a might tighter setup so it doesn't 'over compensate' and drag that into other cells.

Has anyone fiddled with it?
    2017 Toyota Kluger - 10.1" Android Custom Head Unit, Rockford Fosgate Speakers, 85kg Roof Racks. Prev: 2009 Cammed VE SS Sedan, DOD Delete, 210/218 550', RAMJet OTR, HiFlowCats, IQ System, Amp/Speakers.

Tuner
    To lower the amount you will allow LT trim, you need to set those values closer to "1". Eg setting 1.1 and 0.9 will allow +/- 10% LT trims.

If your trims are high, then there's a problem with your tune and you need to address that problem... reducing the computer's ability to correct the problem wont make the problem go away. I would suggest leaving the factory settings for the LT trims and 'tune' the trims down.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 02statesman View Post
    To lower the amount you will allow LT trim, you need to set those values closer to "1". Eg setting 1.1 and 0.9 will allow +/- 10% LT trims.

If your trims are high, then there's a problem with your tune and you need to address that problem... reducing the computer's ability to correct the problem wont make the problem go away. I would suggest leaving the factory settings for the LT trims and 'tune' the trims down.
    I agree 02statesman

Quote Originally Posted by ultimate lsx tuning View Post
    I agree 02statesman
    Yeh nah my trims are quick changing and within +-6% .... i just dont want it overshooting rich basically...... id rather stay a tad lean
    2017 Toyota Kluger - 10.1" Android Custom Head Unit, Rockford Fosgate Speakers, 85kg Roof Racks. Prev: 2009 Cammed VE SS Sedan, DOD Delete, 210/218 550', RAMJet OTR, HiFlowCats, IQ System, Amp/Speakers.

Advanced Tuner
    everyone has different ideas on trims but i tend to have them all zero or a tad richer but not much..but a different story when W.O.T Cheers bret

So my question is, based on these settings, is that what the PCM uses to report Lean/Rich DTC's like P0171 or would it stick to the current +/- 25%? If it defines new limits than it could be used to tell you something is going wrong a tad sooner.....

Ed M
    2004 Vette Coupe, LS2, MN6, Vararam, ARH/CATs, Ti's, 4:10, Trickflow 215, 30# SVO, Vette Doctors Cam, Fast 90/90, DD McLeod, DTE Brace, Hurst shifter, Bilsteins etc. 480/430

ERM Performance Tuning -- Interactive Learning ..from tuning software training to custom tunes
    HP Tuners Dealer- VCM Suite (free 2hr training session with purchase), credits and new Version 2.0 turtorial available
    http://www.ermperformancetuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ERMPerformanceTuning

[email protected]