Potential Tuner

something not right

Guys

New to the forums and new to tuning
    Can you please look over this tune not sure but something is not right
    2009 Pontiac G8

Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

You should explain why you think it's not right.

What do you think a problem is here, is it acting funny, doing or not doing something??

Any mods???
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

I'll give you a heads up. Unless someone is ridiculously bored, most seasoned tuners that I know don't like to go over complete tunes with general "look this over" requests. If you don't get the response you're looking for, that could be why.
    My recommendation: Post a specific problem or group of problems and ask for specific help. It's good you knew to post the tune and the log.
    If someone's going to look over tune, consider offering up a complaint about the car's operation as opposed to "something's not right". Something like "in frames 1050-1200, the car is bucking" or "any time I leave from a stop, the car hesitates, this can be noticed in frames 100, 175, 250, and 300" or "it feels sluggish at WOT"
    Not trying to be a dick, rather trying to help you get help.

Post all details about the car and circumstances of the situation.
    Hsquared racing engines RHS 427, Procharger F2, Moran Billet Atomizer injectors, Alky Control,Mast LS7 heads, Nitrous outlet kit,Tilton quad disc clutch, DSS shaft, RKT56 ZR1 trans, RPM Quaife diff. Built and tuned by yours truly.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    You should explain why you think it's not right.

What do you think a problem is here, is it acting funny, doing or not doing something??

Any mods???
    Beat me to it.
    Hsquared racing engines RHS 427, Procharger F2, Moran Billet Atomizer injectors, Alky Control,Mast LS7 heads, Nitrous outlet kit,Tilton quad disc clutch, DSS shaft, RKT56 ZR1 trans, RPM Quaife diff. Built and tuned by yours truly.