Thread: 2002 2500HD 4WD manual shift transfer case VCM OS 12212156

Potential Tuner

2002 2500HD 4WD manual shift transfer case VCM OS 12212156

First off, I would like to thank everyone for their contributions to this board. I haven't posted here, mainly because I don't know what I'm doing lol. Had HP tuners for a couple years, haven't done much other than trans/tire change stuff. Until recently, been doing a lot of wideband tuning on a stock high mileage 2000 5.3 RCSB Silverado I picked up. Amazing what kind of power/driveability can be picked up by messing with the VE/PE/timing tables. (old school carb guy here, switching over to modern times) Haven't blown it up yet, haha. Thanks to all the stickies that were posted here. About to go 4L80e with a converter and nitrous. And maybe turbo afterwards, baby steps. Learning everyday, this does become very addictive. Read, experiment, read, experiment more. And question your sanity.

Anyways, back on point, searched the repository (and the board), and just uploaded 3 stock tunes to hopefully help out others in need.

I am need of a stock tune file for a 2002 2500HD 6.0/4l80e 4wd with a manual shift transfer case. I converted this truck a couple years ago from 2wd to 4wd. Easy swap btw, other than the OS problems. Same frame on the 2500hd 2wd/4wd sans a couple of brackets. I am running the 2wd file, 4wd LO does not shift properly with the 2wd segment.

So what I am looking for is a:

2002 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 2500HD 4WD 6.0/4L80e with a MANUAL SHIFT TCASE VCM OS 12212156. Need this I believe to do the segment swap required for the 4wd stuff. Thanks in advance.

If anybody has one to share, I'll buy you a beer.

Senior Tuner
    I think this is what your after.......

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by mecanicman View Post
    I think this is what your after.......
    Awesome! Thanks, Ill try it out.