Thread: SD60 injector data question - Short pulse limit

SD60 injector data question - Short pulse limit

Im getting my turbo Camaro ready for first start. I have Siemens Deka 60lb injectors(tall). Also known as motrons.

I used the data off of the siemens/dekas website and used the ford to gm conversion spreadsheet from DSX tuning. (Attached and the first tab has the data I am using.)

The spreadsheet spits out Flow Rate, Short pulse Adder, and offset vs Vac vs Voltage.

What should I use for my Short pulse limit?

Thanks!!Copy of Ford to GM Injector Data Conversion R3.xlsx

Tuner
    I have a spread sheet from well known tuner that shows Short Pulse Limit for those injectors at 4.0 ms. I got rid of those injectors because they were too big for me and they caused tuning headaches so I cannot verify the correctness of this info.
    SOLD - 2005 C6 6.0 LS2,TF 235 heads, 245/255 .630 113 LSA cam, LS7 lifters, YT 1.7 RR, FAST 102 LSXR, VMax 90-102mm, VMax CNC ported TB, LS7 injectors, Dewitts radiator, Manley 7.550 pushrods, LS7 fuel pump, PowerBond 25% UD pulley, RPM stage 2 '06+ 4:10 rear end, Callaway CAI, 160* thermostat, HP Pro custom tune, LG Pro headers

Now - 2016 C7 ZO6 A8

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by jim2092 View Post
    I have a spread sheet from well known tuner that shows Short Pulse Limit for those injectors at 4.0 ms. I got rid of those injectors because they were too big for me and they caused tuning headaches so I cannot verify the correctness of this info.
    Jim Mate your right mate short pulse adder is 4.000msec, your data is great cheers bret