Thread: Flex Fuel Spark Tables

Tuner in Training

Flex Fuel Spark Tables

Hey guys, quick question, Does anyone know at what percent ethanol the flex fuel spark table come into play? They are very helpful, but im trying to figure out where the table is coming in at! Thanks!

Tuner in Training
    Bump

Tuner in Training
    I don't know what percentage but I would think that in order for it to be able to tell that you are using FF, you'd have to have the FF sensor and have it enabled in OS.

Tuner in Training
    I have a sensor and it is enabled hahah

Depends on what the multiplier vs composition table is set to. Seems I had the table available in previous versions but I just looked at my CTS-V file and the parameter is missing along with the selector for Virtual or Sensor...
    James Short - [email protected]
    Located in Central Kentucky
    ShorTuning
    2020 Camaro 2SS | BTR 230 | GPI CNC Heads | MSD Intake | Rotofab | 2" LT's | Flex Fuel | 638rwhp / 540rwtq
    2002 Camaro | LSX 427 | CID LS7's | Twin GT5088's | Haltech Nexus R5 | RPM TH400

i'm in the same boat

I remembered I used the other software to edit a base file with the parameters set for this. You need the Open Loop F/A Blend Factor table to make the spark side of this work. It will also bias the OL F/A tables between gas and ethanol.
    James Short - [email protected]
    Located in Central Kentucky
    ShorTuning
    2020 Camaro 2SS | BTR 230 | GPI CNC Heads | MSD Intake | Rotofab | 2" LT's | Flex Fuel | 638rwhp / 540rwtq
    2002 Camaro | LSX 427 | CID LS7's | Twin GT5088's | Haltech Nexus R5 | RPM TH400

Even after changing the OL bias table, it would not work. The sensor reads right... it reads the right percentage but the tables will NOT switch fuel or spark.... any ideas on this?