Thread: pe wont disable till key after boost.

pe wont disable till key after boost.

hey guys im kinda stumped and am having a problem with my 2012 camaro after a turbo upgrade and installation of a stock ls3 cam. once it goes into boost and i let off the pe stays ingaged even at idle until i cycle the key. maybe this is a simple fix im missing but ive played around with the pe enable and pe hyst but no fix.

Quote Originally Posted by jordoza View Post
    hey guys im kinda stumped and am having a problem with my 2012 camaro after a turbo upgrade and installation of a stock ls3 cam. once it goes into boost and i let off the pe stays ingaged even at idle until i cycle the key. maybe this is a simple fix im missing but ive played around with the pe enable and pe hyst but no fix.
    Without any details or information there is no way anyone is going to be able to give you help. If you want us to help, you need to post details on the setup, tune file, any logs etc.

Ed M
    2004 Vette Coupe, LS2, MN6, Vararam, ARH/CATs, Ti's, 4:10, Trickflow 215, 30# SVO, Vette Doctors Cam, Fast 90/90, DD McLeod, DTE Brace, Hurst shifter, Bilsteins etc. 480/430

ERM Performance Tuning -- Interactive Learning ..from tuning software training to custom tunes
    HP Tuners Dealer- VCM Suite (free 2hr training session with purchase), credits and new Version 2.0 turtorial available
    http://www.ermperformancetuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ERMPerformanceTuning

[email protected]

sorry guys,

2012 camaro ss, lsx 376, 88mm front mount turbo, holley high ram, ls3 cam, fic 85 lb injectors, 2 bar custom os and built 6l80e.

car was tuned good for the old turbo which was a 78mm but the turbine was way small so i moved to a gt5018 garrett. i also had the tranny rebuilt with a quad clutch converter and they sent a new trans tune for it and ask me to do a write entire. as long as i dont hit boost everything works fine but when i hit boost and let off pe stays engaged. i compared all my setting from the previous tune and all engine settings are the same only the trans stuff was changed. i found a patch that i hadnt seen before or applied for the 2 bar os it says sd engine state not returning to normal. im gonna apply the patch and see if that takes care of it. ill let you know if it works.

software patch fixed the problem thanks for looking