Thread: Highest Rail Pressure anyone dared run on their LNF???

Highest Rail Pressure anyone dared run on their LNF???

Hello,

I was wondering what's the highest rail pressure anyone dared run on their LNF???

Anyone tried 20 MPa?

We are at 16.5MPa right now.

so far we are injecting 40 deg earlier and bump fuel pressure up.

We have the PW down to 8ms at 7500 rpm, and 300kpa manifold using that pressure and some increase in injector timing got it to rev clean to 7500rpm.

We have to figure out how to fool the ECM into thinking there is less VE flow to prevent it jacking wild at the end when MAF deviates under by a wide margin.

thanks for the help guys!
    upgrading to COMPOUND TURBO SET-UP (GT2871r & GT4294r) , hoping to get 700whp DD

CAR SPECS and PHOTOS:
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...4390942&v=wall

SPONSORS:
    baldturbofreak.com
    nitrofreeze.com
    forgestar.com
    splitsec.com
    nitrousexpress.com
    k1technologies.com
    driveshaftshop.com
    supertechperformance.com
    rceng.com
    specclutch.com
    statusracing.com
    tceperformanceproducts.com
    burnsstainless.com
    BATES ENGINEERING

Advanced Tuner
    I would be cautious playing with the rail pressure. I don't think you'll have a big issue but DI injectors are designed for certain pressures. I have not found the specs on the injectors yet (kind of stopped for a little while) but some good may come from it but I would bet that you may go outside of the efficiency range.

Senior Tuner cobaltssoverbooster's Avatar
    i maxed the values out to see what the hpfp could produce and it puts out enough to hold the injectors closed longer on initial open lol. i dont remember how high it went cause i did it in late 2010 and cant remember longer than a week if im lucky.
    2000 Ford Mustang - Top Sportsman