Thread: Rpm dip / Clutch in

Rpm dip / Clutch in

Long story short I was real happy with my current tune. I made a modification to my TB shaft and I can't believe how much it's driving different. I have ordered a new one but it won't be here until Monday next week so I can't put a stocker back on right now and see if it goes back to "normal".

These are the most annoying new thing's I have picked up. (1) When coming to a stop and clutch in is dips way down in rpm then recovers itself. (2) At first start while taking off it tries to stall but goes away when it's fully warmed up. (3) Feels like the car is being held back when cruising through the gears.

Keep in mind this all happened when the throttle shaft was modified, none of this was going on before. Is there anything outstanding in the log that is a big red flag? I never thought this would cause this many issues.

Please chime in, I'm fairly new at Hp tuners so be patient with me. 2012 LS3 Camaro, Cam and all the bolt-on's. Thanks guys.

Ok update. I put a Full shaft back in it and all issues are gone. Hard to believe that airflow can change that much or my tune is so on edge that it made a big difference. I don't know either way, but I'd like to understand why and how to fix.

Where are all the GURU's?