Thread: No speedo tab?

No speedo tab?

Good day all,

Not sure whats what here. My tuning netbook took a dive recently and I started fresh with a clean install of windows7 lite and HP ver 2.24.669 and for whatever reason I cannot find the speedo tab? Its simply not there. I havent really been tuning in a while so it could be the greenest ID 10T issue but I've tried everything I can think of and bupkiss ??? Maximized or not, tried cascade etc, all nada? Clicked everything I could find. Please see attached thanks

cam
    Attached Images Attached Images

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    your DPI looks so large that its not fitting on the screen, try adjusting your screen DPI to normal.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Thanks Bill you were correct. I had the rez maxxed out. 800x600 is all those little netbooks are set up for so I putzed around with some regedit mods and no luck. In the end a buddy found me a driver that we installed and now it resolves 1024x768 and the speedo tab is there so now I can get back to tuning woot!

Thanks again

*edit* Mind you it is odd that it worked with the windows 7 starter that was initially in that machine. Pretty sure it was same 800x600, just thought id mention for any future tuners who run into this.