Thread: DTC codes

Tuner

DTC codes

I put the reverse to 3 just now and haven't loaded to the car yet. But I don't have the rear O2s hooked up but have them tuned out. I also thought I had everything right for the MAF to not show up but guess not. Before I go to get inspected I know I need to do plenty of drive cycles but what exactly will they see when they hook up to the OBDII? You can have 1 not ready code and that's it. When I clear them while driving the MAF pops right back up.

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by danieloneil01; 06-11-2014 at 12:04 PM.

Tuner

SD

Quote Originally Posted by danieloneil01 View Post
    I put the reverse to 3 just now and haven't loaded to the car yet. But I don't have the rear O2s hooked up but have them tuned out. I also thought I had everything right for the MAF to not show up but guess not. Before I go to get inspected I know I need to do plenty of drive cycles but what exactly will they see when they hook up to the OBDII? You can have 1 not ready code and that's it. When I clear them while driving the MAF pops right back up.

Are you running SD tune, if so you cannot get rid of that code. To make your SD kick in the computer must recongize maf is off. Hope this helped.
    F1-x 26psi boost duel nozzle meth Alky kit
    6.0l 1999 C5 LS-1 6 speed manual.
    225,225/575,575 114lsa, 9.5.1 com, SD80inj LS2 Intake and ls2 90tb

Tuner
    So I need to buy a MAF and use it for the inspection? I remember BB telling me just to tune out the rear O2s but I'm assuming the ones that say incomplete in the scanner are the rears. Aren't they going to see they aren't ready when they hook up to read the PCM? Or is incomplete not something they will see?