Thread: 2010 E38 2 Bar VE Tables - IMRC Open is Active

2010 E38 2 Bar VE Tables - IMRC Open is Active

So just playing around noticed the "IMRC Open" appears to be the only VE table in use on my manual LS3. In pure VE mode, setting 1's to this table, the car starts and stalls, wont run... Leaving the correct MAP in this table and putting 1's in the other two tables, the car runs normally, however they all crank/fire up the same...

Now the question... apparently the initial crank/fire/start up does not reference any of the tables, as with all 1's, the crank/fire mode is the same... after it fires up, then it dies.

I was under the assumption all fueling came from these VE tables, or the MAF table... since now I realize they dont:
    1) where does the crank/intial fire up fueling come from?
    2) Anybody know for sure if the other two tables are completely unused? Its so much easier not to copy values to two other tables each time

Thanks for any help
    2010 Camaro LS3 (E38 ECU - Spark only). MS3X running complete RTT fuel control (wideband).
    Whipple 2.9L, 3.875" Pulley, kit injectors, supplied MSD Boost-A-Pump, stock pump
    LG Motorsports 1 7/8" Headers - No Cats, stock mid pipe with JBA Axle Back
    ZL1 Wheels/Tires

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    There is a crank MAP table below those tables and under fuel tab there is Cranking Fuel

I Have always had both tables the same when i tuned them
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Quote Originally Posted by SultanHassanMasTuning View Post
    There is a crank MAP table below those tables and under fuel tab there is Cranking Fuel

I Have always had both tables the same when i tuned them
    I'll have to play with the crank tables... thanks

Sometimes I forget to copy the VE table changes to all VE tables, so now I work from the "OPEN" table, and if I forget to update the other tables hopefully it wont be a big deal.
    2010 Camaro LS3 (E38 ECU - Spark only). MS3X running complete RTT fuel control (wideband).
    Whipple 2.9L, 3.875" Pulley, kit injectors, supplied MSD Boost-A-Pump, stock pump
    LG Motorsports 1 7/8" Headers - No Cats, stock mid pipe with JBA Axle Back
    ZL1 Wheels/Tires