I am new to hp tuners and new to forums. A a matter of fact I don't know if this is going to work. So if I don't do something right tell me, but don't beat me up. I am an old fart. I am a retired avionics technician and a gearhead that goes back a good ways. I am presently working on my 94 impalas ss with a ford 9inch diff, 4l80e, and a turbocharged and intercooled lt1.

I purchased the turbo kit a good while back and have never been satisfied with the computers ability to control it. I have purchased an e67 computer and plan to interface the computer to it and incorporate the coil over ignition by adding a new reluctor and cam sensor installing new low impedence injectors. With the eventual plan of replacing the lt1 with a twin turbo old school bigblock. I want to use the lt1 as a test bed and later transfer everything to the bigblock.

Now to the bottom line I want to flash the e67 to a cts-v tune. I purchased the vcm off e-bay as a new box. Maybe it is maybe not.
The back of the vcm has the service number of 12635861 and 12635861 with a letter suffix AAKD. Can someone help me identify this thing and to find out manufacture date.

Thanks
doctorbigblock