Thread: bosch 210 min pw, default pw, short limit

bosch 210 min pw, default pw, short limit

got some bosch 210 injectors installed, and seams most use id2000 injector data but the min pulse width, default pulse width and short pulse adder exceed my pcm parameters, its not by much (.003) but im sure its enough to skew things a bit. any one know a work around with out major scaling? its a 2001 truck pcm
    bvrtrap th400 bosch 210.hpt

So am I the only one to hit this problem with the 210 injectors?

I’ve tuned the Bosch 210s fine on this ECU!!
    Didn’t look at tune, but what’s the problem?

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C

Can't put what I need in the default, short, or min pulse width. The closest I can get is within .003 msec

That’s fine... most the time when you transfer data it’s NEVER exact all the time

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C

Just a quick question, these weren't bought off of ebay, were they? I had a client who swore they were BOSCH 210's. After expereincing tuning issues, I asked again and they called the owner only to find out they were procurred by his customer from ebay. As I wnet through the ebay advertisement, I found they were actually low impedance impostors and not original Bosch units...... :-(

Ed M
    2004 Vette Coupe, LS2, MN6, Vararam, ARH/CATs, Ti's, 4:10, Trickflow 215, 30# SVO, Vette Doctors Cam, Fast 90/90, DD McLeod, DTE Brace, Hurst shifter, Bilsteins etc. 480/430

ERM Performance Tuning -- Interactive Learning ..from tuning software training to custom tunes
    HP Tuners Dealer- VCM Suite (free 2hr training session with purchase), credits and new Version 2.0 turtorial available
    http://www.ermperformancetuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ERMPerformanceTuning

[email protected]