Thread: 2005 Blazer ZR2 Vortec 5.3L with nv3500 tuning issues

Tuner in Training

2005 Blazer ZR2 Vortec 5.3L with nv3500 tuning issues

Alright guys, so heres my issue, Ive searched this forum high and low and have either overlooked a thread or it just simply does not exist.
    Here are the specs.
    2005 Blazer ZR2
    2002 avalanche 5.3l intake
    0411 ecm
    no ac
    push button 4wd np233 t-case.
    2002 s-10 NV3500 5 speed
    Im using the 4l60e transmission setting with all the auto trans dtc`s disabled.
    ive zeroed out transmission-torque management-General-Desired Torque
    transmission-torque management-abuse mode-torque Reduction as well as disabled abuse mode.
    transmission-torque management-torque reduction-normal and performance options.
    For some reason when comming to a stop or putting the clutch in the dam thing wants to hit about 1500 rpm when it should be dropping down to idle.
    As well as on startup it revs up around 2000-3000 rpm for about 15 or 20 seconds then settles out. Im at a loss. I will upload the tune tomorrow when i have some more daylight but suggestions in the mean time are appreciated.

Thanks guys!

Tuner in Training
    GRU2.hpt

Okay so here is the tune file, I got the issue figured out with the rpms at a rolling stop or when i push the clutch in, i have it drop back down to idle. But i still have issues when it first starts wanting to rev high.