Hello, i currently have planned a supercharger install on my 2002 pontiac grand am se, with the 2.2 l61 ecotec. i currently have all the parts i need for the install. IE, the m62 blower, the intake manifold, pulleys, brackets, belt, heat exchanger, coolant pump, coolant tank, injectors, dip stick,radiator hose, i had a custom aluminum TB adapter made for the cable TB, that all i can list off the top of my head. now, i know these parts will fit, i did a test fit when i was doing a timing chain replacement, timing chain was getting slack, so i put a new one in and the upgraded tensioner. so while i had the car apart and laid up, i figured id take the intake all apart and tried the parts on, they all fit perfect. so i took everything off and put the stock intake back on. now i know this install is easy mechanically, but when it comes to the electrical and pcm tuning, im lost. i have a spare pcm for my car that i got from GM, which i didnt need. so heres my question, can i have one pcm tuned for the supercharger, and one tuned for the stock setup? also does anyone know where i can ship the spare pcm to that i can get the tuning done? no one in my area, which i live in NB canada, has HP tuners, and there is only one performace shop that can do it for me, but its a 6 hour drive, and $1000 to use the dyno. which i have to have an appointment, and id have to drive my car there, then do the SC swap, and then get the tuning and dynoing done. and id rather not buy hptuners if it would be cheaper to send the pcm out ad get it tuned so i ca still drive my car before i do the swap. i dont want to do the swap wthout the pcm reprogrammed. does anyone have any suggestions?