Thread: License Invalid Problem

Potential Tuner

License Invalid Problem

I have a 2005 Corvette we are working on and I have been using the same tune file for a couple of days now. However when I try to write to the car now it tells me my license is invalid and to purchase credits even though it is the same tune I have put in the car several times now. I also noticed that it says I have -4 GM credits. Can someone please help me with this we are trying to get this car finished up today. Thanks

Try downloading the 2.24 from your customer page, it gets updated alot and might solve the issue.

Otherwise email support.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Senior Tuner
    Make sure you have the correct application key, you can have it emailed to yourself by going to your customer home page. Then have your hpt connected to pc and click the white bubble with the I in it by the write calibration button, and then click same again when litte box pops up. This will refresh your licneses.

Potential Tuner
    Thanks for the help. I hooked my snap on scanner up to it and the obd2 wasn't working so I unhooked the battery. When I hooked it back up it worked.

Potential Tuner
    Had this happen to mine and I've been on bed rest so couldn't troubleshoot it. Had battery out and recharged it. Had it put back in the other day and all is fine. I think if voltage is too low it can cause that maybe? You ever have to switch USB ports on the computer when tuning ing after writing a few calibrations? Mine says it can't find the interface sometimes so I have to unplug and re plug the USB end back every time.