Thread: o2's going to low reading at WOT!?

o2's going to low reading at WOT!?

Hey guys,

Im having issues with my o2's dropping off on the top end. And the car going lean. Not sure why. I have attached a scan and tune.

GlanzerGTX LS7 flexfuel 65#.hpt

dave scan.hpl
    Last edited by glanzergtx; 05-10-2014 at 08:11 AM.

Can't look at the log but I know that your not to use narrow band o2s for WOT tuning.

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 2004gtols1 View Post
    Can't look at the log but I know that your not to use narrow band o2s for WOT tuning.
    It can be done, but you have to force closed loop and have timing backed off to keep piston/exhaust temps down. The only real difference is less power while dialing in the trims. Using a wideband is much easier.

OP: I see your injector pulse going down, MAF hz is staying up, MAP stays up, TPS stays up, etc... at the high rpm point it starts to lean. I think the tune is the culprit, post a copy of your tune.

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    can you log Fuel pressure? since i see you have put E85 the fuel density is not at regular petrol and you need more (PUMP POWER) so to speak
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Usually your injectors flow more as pressure increases... your table flattens out at 32.5psi... However I don't think this would cause the problem your seeing.. if anything, it would be an opposite problem. But what was the reason for doing that?
    2010 Camaro LS3 (E38 ECU - Spark only). MS3X running complete RTT fuel control (wideband).
    Whipple 2.9L, 3.875" Pulley, kit injectors, supplied MSD Boost-A-Pump, stock pump
    LG Motorsports 1 7/8" Headers - No Cats, stock mid pipe with JBA Axle Back
    ZL1 Wheels/Tires

i scaled my IFR table again and seems to have fixed the issue. i will get a fuel pressure gauge and watch it at WOT. im guessing at WOT with 65# injectors im running out of pump being on e85.

I will attach the current tune tonight.

attached are the tune and scan
    Attached Files Attached Files

yep my fuel pump isnt keeping up. 60 # at cruise and at WOT she dips down below 40 pretty quick.