Thread: 2013 ats meth kit which one? Same as cobalt.

2013 ats meth kit which one? Same as cobalt.

So u cobalt guys have been around a lot longer so looking to your expertise for which meth kit to run. Snow has the same 20012 part number for both cars so assume aem and others that list for cobalt SS will work on ats. Stage 2 seems like a good hp level so now just don't want to over spend on it going with something I don't need or a company that is just more proud of a sticker or name so charges way more for same product as another company. My 115-120 iat logs last night here in north Florida is pulling 5 degrees timing and killing the car and going to get worse so only option until someone makes a good front mount for this car.
    First 9 second 6th gen lt4 zl1 stock blower SHC SBE boost only.

2013 cadillac ats 2.0t Big turbo-gone
    2007 tahoe 5.3 lsa blower on 14 lbs boost 6l80e swap 2009 os
    2017 zl1 a10 big gulp/2 inch headers/ 9.55 lower/ e85/bigger hx /103mm tb / Synergy trunk tank and underhood kit/methanol injection with torqbyte controller and prometh pump / Jokerz performance R&D ported stock blower/ lme cnc heads /GP tuning custom cam. So far 9.30@150

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by lt1z350 View Post
    So u cobalt guys have been around a lot longer so looking to your expertise for which meth kit to run. Snow has the same 20012 part number for both cars so assume aem and others that list for cobalt SS will work on ats. Stage 2 seems like a good hp level so now just don't want to over spend on it going with something I don't need or a company that is just more proud of a sticker or name so charges way more for same product as another company. My 115-120 iat logs last night here in north Florida is pulling 5 degrees timing and killing the car and going to get worse so only option until someone makes a good front mount for this car.
    I've got a 2010 Cobalt SS with a snow stage 2 maf based meth kit and I love it. I'm running the 375cc nozzle it comes with.

What kind of power you making so far? Any quarter mile times? Just curious the power level u are at with the kit. Thanks.
    First 9 second 6th gen lt4 zl1 stock blower SHC SBE boost only.

2013 cadillac ats 2.0t Big turbo-gone
    2007 tahoe 5.3 lsa blower on 14 lbs boost 6l80e swap 2009 os
    2017 zl1 a10 big gulp/2 inch headers/ 9.55 lower/ e85/bigger hx /103mm tb / Synergy trunk tank and underhood kit/methanol injection with torqbyte controller and prometh pump / Jokerz performance R&D ported stock blower/ lme cnc heads /GP tuning custom cam. So far 9.30@150

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by lt1z350 View Post
    What kind of power you making so far? Any quarter mile times? Just curious the power level u are at with the kit. Thanks.
    The kit comes with 3 different nozzles I think 225,375 and 625cc/min. And the controller has variable start and full settings. Also you can up the pressure on the base of the pump to increase or lower the pressure for more or less flow. The 375 nozzle is good for around 350hp so fully bolted and tuned. I'm fully bolted and tuned with a big wheel K04 but I'm just waiting for my new pump to get here I can let you know my settings in a week but I'm going to be running arounf 375cc/min after I get it I'm also getting dynoed