Thread: WH statesman tune different to stock

WH statesman tune different to stock

Gday all

I downloaded a file from holdencrazy recently for a mates 2000 WH statesman he recently bought. Basically he was having a couple of issues that just needed a clear DTC which helped sort the issue. The question I have is when I read the cars file and compared it the stock file there were a lot of differences across the tables. I can sort of understand the differences in the transmission tables, due to the cars weight and chassis differences(auto obviously) but the engine tables had a lot of discrepancies as well. Obvioulsy its the same OS I am comparing it to etc.. I wasn't aware of any differences in the LS1 engines between the standard commodore and statesman.
    This was more just a general query for my own info more than anything else as the stock file depot doesn't have anything for the statesman…
    I don't think the car was ever tuned prior to my knowledge anyway but maybe someone here my have an easier explanation,

Cheers
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

Tuner
    Did you compare the calibration numbers? Holden put out revised calibrations for some of the OS's to sort out driveability issues. A car regularly serviced at a dealership would likely get the revised calibration as part of the service.

Cheers buddy … I'll check it now
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM