Thread: 06 I6 supercharged trailblazer - need to open throttle faster!

Tuner in Training

06 I6 supercharged trailblazer - need to open throttle faster!

HOw do I get the throttle to open faster?!?!?!? If I powerbrake it, my 0-60 is about 1/2 second faster because the throttle opens so darn slow; It can also burnout like crazy (which is what I want! if I let the throttle open a bit before getting moving. Truck makes pretty good power with the eaton M112 on it but the throttle has to be open, and the stock opening rate is just too darn slow to have much fun with. The only variables in the tune to play with are ETC area scalar and Effective area.

Anybody know much about this application? I didn't have much luck with searching. I would be incredibly grateful!
    Thanks,
    Chris

Potential Tuner
    Not sure if you have ever seen this vid but it shows the tables are available in efi and may give you a hint on finding them in htp
    http://youtu.be/VLsY7dYjenY

Tuner
    I have an 04 trailblazer and it has always been sluggish. Now I know why. If you find out where this calibration is please make a post. I will be looking for it as soon as I get my software.

Tuner in Training
    A lot of it has to do with the torque management, get rid of most of the torque management and that will help, at least in the earlier 4.2l, not sure on an 06.

Off topic, Any links to your build or pics of the supercharger installed? definitely curious how you mounted it and such. Very cool!