Thread: RRT-Real time tuning

Tuner in Training

RRT-Real time tuning

I sent in a email last week without a response as of yet. So i will post my question here hoping to get some feedback.
    I want to upgrade to the real time tuning. On the order page there is not a way to add it the cart nor is there a way to upgrade from the software. My pcm is a 411, 2000.

Can someone point me the right direction pls....

Thanks
    CuZ
    1998 Pontiac Firebird Forumla, 383 eagle racing strocker, Lingenfelter Wieand intake, 44lbs Edelbrock injectors, BBS power plus 80mm throttle body, complete Aeromotive A1000 fuel system, 4L60e trans with 3500 stall, Suspension:Eibach sway bars, BMR torque arm, welded sub frame connectors, lowered coil springs/kby adjustable shocks,complete wilwood brake system with 6 piston calipers and 2 piece oversized drilled and slotted rotors, SSBB brake proportioning valve, 373 moser 9" ford rear end,

Look under the operating system tab.

DSX Tuning - Authorized HP Tuners Dealer
    http://www.dsxtuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/dsx.tuning
    Just say no to bull s***.
    IF YOU WANT HELP, POST A FILE!

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by swccuz View Post
    I sent in a email last week without a response as of yet. So i will post my question here hoping to get some feedback.
    I want to upgrade to the real time tuning. On the order page there is not a way to add it the cart nor is there a way to upgrade from the software. My pcm is a 411, 2000.

Can someone point me the right direction pls....

Thanks
    CuZ
    The "enhanced OS's" for that PCM include real time tuning. After you apply one, go to Engine - General...there's now a "Real Time Tuning" Real Time Mode selection, where you can pick what you can adjust in real time.
    2010 Camaro SS M6. Stock Bottom End, Heads/Cam/Intake/Headers/Exhaust.
    2005 Silverado RCSB. Forged 370 LQ9/Borg-Forced Inductions T6 S484/Jake's Stage 4 4L80E with D3 Brake/4WD.
    2023 Durango Hellcat

Tuner in Training
    Thanks for the reply. I found it. But why would it say (duramaxx switchable RTT), not availiable?
    My version editor is 2.24.569.
    1998 Pontiac Firebird Forumla, 383 eagle racing strocker, Lingenfelter Wieand intake, 44lbs Edelbrock injectors, BBS power plus 80mm throttle body, complete Aeromotive A1000 fuel system, 4L60e trans with 3500 stall, Suspension:Eibach sway bars, BMR torque arm, welded sub frame connectors, lowered coil springs/kby adjustable shocks,complete wilwood brake system with 6 piston calipers and 2 piece oversized drilled and slotted rotors, SSBB brake proportioning valve, 373 moser 9" ford rear end,

Because your not tuning a duramax

Tuner in Training
    lol... ok. SO there appears to not be an option for me to RTT my car then... Can an actual hp tuner rep confirm this is not gonna for me please.. Then i will close this thread

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    RTT is not available 1998 ls1 PCMs.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    thanks bill, i have converted the pcm to a 2000/411. Still not an option?

Depends on the OS you are running on the PCM. If you are running a conversion it is always a good idea to upgrade to the newer '01/'02 12212156 OS. That OE operating system has the most features of all the 0411 PCM's and you will have the option of RTT. Only bad part is you will have to license a 2002 tune file and then license it's custom OS for that tune file which will run you 4 credits to do.
    James Short - [email protected]
    Located in Central Kentucky
    ShorTuning
    2020 Camaro 2SS | BTR 230 | GPI CNC Heads | MSD Intake | Rotofab | 2" LT's | Flex Fuel | 638rwhp / 540rwtq
    2002 Camaro | LSX 427 | CID LS7's | Twin GT5088's | Haltech Nexus R5 | RPM TH400

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by swccuz View Post
    thanks bill, i have converted the pcm to a 2000/411. Still not an option?
    James summed it up nicely. Without seeing the file we're just guessing.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    Thanks James and Bill. Exactly the info i needed. Flashing for 45 sec is not so bad now... Thanks again, I been having a blast the last month learning to tune my car.

Cuz

I'm trying to figure out how this RRT works. I've updated to the latest release of HPT, and do not have the option for RRT on any of the vehicles that I've tuned. '03-'05 GM trucks, '08-09 G8 GTs, '01 Camaros... I don't see it available on any of them. It would be interesting to play with. What do I need to do to enable this feature? Is this only available on the Pro interface?
    2017 JKU Rubicon: Purple, long arms, tons, 40s, Banks CAI, Borla cat-back, TD2/HPT tuned, daily.
    2017 GMC Sierra SLT: 6.2/ 8spd. Just getting started on it...