I have done this ecu/wiring swap before because the blue/green computer I was working with could only do a 2 bar OS and we need 3 bar OS. The first time car we did this to was a 2005 5.3l auto . I just pulled the ground for the 02 sensors and ground them switched to a blue/red ecu and everything else worked fine.

Now I have another car with the same situation but is a 2004 6.0l auto...I did the same wiring and used the same tune out of the last car. I can hold the throttle and the car will run fine, but will not idle on its own. With the original pcm put back into the car (that runs fine) the TPS reads 12-13 at idle and 16/18 key on engine off. With the tune I put into this one it reads 7-8 when I try to let it idle and around 12 key on engine off. If I go WOT, above 85% it seems it throws p1516 code and the throttle body stops working. Maybe the hardware was different between the two cars where one was compatible and this one is not? Or is there any changes that I can do to make it work? I have tried changing the system parameters all around and have no luck. Any ideas? Thanks.