Hi Guys

I have a custom built car which I don't know anything about except what Hp Tuners provided me with and I'm not even sure is the information that are entered in Hp Tuners for example the VIN Number are correct or not What I know is that it is a 6.0L engine that came from a truck and nothing more.

And my VCM currently have this OS No. 12216125 and unfortunately I cant use RTT with this OS as I can see and I dont have the Stock file that came with the VCM as well so I was wondering what I can do to be able to RTT my engine and what is my best shoot should I take another tune that is similar to my engine and just license it and go ahead and if so what would be the best OS I can have.

And a quick Injector Flow rate question. from what I know is that my engine is has all of its stock components and nothing is channged and I have my flow rate set at something a bit higher than 5 and all of the other similar engine stock file that I have downloaded have it setup at 3 so could this cause the exhaust to smell like gas which my car have

I know that I havent explained my problem in details but Im happy to share anything that my help me.