Thread: Wideband Tuning - Low Map Cells - Transient Questions

Wideband Tuning - Low Map Cells - Transient Questions

So my question relates to off throttle, VE in particular and transient settings.....

So we have the decel tables........ which utilises a fraction of the on-throttle when coasting down etc off throttle.

Now so I'm doing wideband tuning on my VE and I noticed it goes massively lean when off throttle coasting and does not return to stoich....... I'm on the thinking the lower map cells need adjustment but my question is should I set the DECEL table to 1.0 for the multiplier to atleast match the on throttle while I adjust the lower cells?

DSteck or anyone want to chime in on this.
    2017 Toyota Kluger - 10.1" Android Custom Head Unit, Rockford Fosgate Speakers, 85kg Roof Racks. Prev: 2009 Cammed VE SS Sedan, DOD Delete, 210/218 550', RAMJet OTR, HiFlowCats, IQ System, Amp/Speakers.

Advanced Tuner
    Disable DFCO for ve tuning...

Anyway, yes not to worry........ I figured it out. I guess there really is a real difference between professional tuners being dodgy and tuning a car properly after all.
    2017 Toyota Kluger - 10.1" Android Custom Head Unit, Rockford Fosgate Speakers, 85kg Roof Racks. Prev: 2009 Cammed VE SS Sedan, DOD Delete, 210/218 550', RAMJet OTR, HiFlowCats, IQ System, Amp/Speakers.