Thread: LSJ Siemens 60lb/hr injector data

Tuner in Training

LSJ Siemens 60lb/hr injector data

Helping a friend out by looking over his calibration. 2006 Cobalt SS/SC converted to a Hahn Stage 5 20G turbo kit. Someone else did a calibration on it before he moved to the area and it doesn't seem right.

Loads of KR that I just finished cleaning up(not completely perfect). His idle is horrible, AFR's all over the place at idle and in other areas. Before I start doing any MAF or VE calibration I want to verify the injector data is correct for the Siemens Deka long body "60LB/HR" injectors that came with the Hahn kit. I haven't tried to contact Hahn just yet to see if I can get the data from them but that is something it may come to.

I have looked around for the data on here and it seems there are more than a couple opinions and injector data groups that people are using. Before I start using what I have found, would anyone look at the injector data in his original calibration and verify the injector data is correct for these injectors.

If someone has data that would be appreciated but I know how hard people work on getting it right so I don't expect it.

Any help would be really appreciated!

Original Calibration 1.29.14.hpt

Tuner in Training
    The data is off from what I use I can send you a pm tomorrow with the tables. What part number are the injectors?

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by dewey04 View Post
    The data is off from what I use I can send you a pm tomorrow with the tables. What part number are the injectors?
    I don't have the part number but I will get a chance to peek at the injectors tonight or tomorrow. Which tables were off? IFR? Offset?

Thanks a bunch!

Hunter