Thread: LC-2 innovate wideband O2

Tuner in Training

LC-2 innovate wideband O2

Hi all

i wanna know if my wideband reading is correct im using innovate LC-2 directly to my hp tuner pro .I bought it without the gauge.Can any anyone help me please ?

Potential Tuner
    Maybe someone will chime in soon and have more info. Only thing I can say for reference, that if you calibrated the lc-2 and your tune is stock and you did not placed the 02 not to far down the exhaust line, Then since the ecu
    normally try's to go to 14.7 on most stuff at idle, maybe check short trims ,see where they are at . make sure they are not out for lunch!, Make sure you do a complete warm up before the idle test, if in the 14.7 give or take, good chance it will be in the ball park, You never know though, I'm never have had one hooked to hp tuners, not sure if you have to put the voltage scale in somewhere for the afr reading to be correct. I'm sure some will chime in, I need to test that option out myself sometime. So in short that's kind of my reference at idle 14.7 afr range, that lets me feel that my o2 is in the ball park. But if the voltage scales are off, or wrong, or the settings,( if available in HP )it wont be correct for sure. Good luck!