Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: HP Tuners 2.25 BETA Release (2011+ Mustang supported + others)

Quote Originally Posted by Eric@HPTuners View Post
    Yes, it is something I added after the fact and I haven't gotten around to adding it to those definitions yet. Please email support regarding it, and I will get it taken care of.
    Emailed support, thanks Eric.

I wondered if it actually existed or if it was one of those parameters that disappeared in later strategies.

Advanced Tuner
    Will HPTuners have the ability to use or create value files(or something similar)?

Quote Originally Posted by txcharlie View Post
    Will HPTuners have the ability to use or create value files(or something similar)?
    Yes, that is a feature that will be added to the editor once the new scanner is done.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Senior Tuner
    I usually just keep a repository of good starter files and utilize the "Comparison Log" to quickly copy over the needed changes. You can also save individual tables from a tune to allow quick access to known good data.
    Jaime

Advanced Tuner
    Yes, that is a feature that will be added to the editor once the new scanner is done.
    That's great to hear! Thanks Eric!

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by ElecTech View Post
    I usually just keep a repository of good starter files and utilize the "Comparison Log" to quickly copy over the needed changes. You can also save individual tables from a tune to allow quick access to known good data.
    Every time I start a new tune, I start with my Roush strategy and have to change the tables for my injectors, fuel system, gears, tires, and turn on knock sensors. It would be much easier to make a value file and click add and it's loaded. I have been doing the compare and copy as that's the only way to do it, that I know of.
    How do you save tables?
    Last edited by txcharlie; 03-04-2015 at 10:23 AM.

Senior Tuner
    Every time I start a new tune, I start with my Roush strategy and have to change the tables for my injectors, fuel system, gears, tires, and turn on knock sensors. It would be much easier to make a value file and click add and it's loaded. I have been doing the compare and copy as that's the only way to do it, that I know of.
    How do you save tables?
    Are you using the "Comparison Log?" It lists all of the differences between files in a list type format and you can right click on a header like "Injectors" and "Copy Differences" and it copies all the differences under "Injectors" in one step. It is found under "Compare">"View Comparison Log"

As for saving a table, when you have a table view open, spark advance for example, there is a little disk icon in the upper left corner that allows you to save just that table from a tune to be used later or maybe sent to someone via e-mail.

Edit: The table save function is currently only available in 2.24.
    Last edited by ElecTech; 03-04-2015 at 10:40 AM.
    Jaime

One thing you can do as a work around is to add all the various parameters you want to copy over into Favorites, then you open the file you want the values from, go to favorites and copy over whatever is different.

The new import/export changes system will make all this simple.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by ElecTech View Post
    Are you using the "Comparison Log?" It lists all of the differences between files in a list type format and you can right click on a header like "Injectors" and "Copy Differences" and it copies all the differences under "Injectors" in one step. It is found under "Compare">"View Comparison Log"

As for saving a table, when you have a table view open, spark advance for example, there is a little disk icon in the upper left corner that allows you to save just that table from a tune to be used later or maybe sent to someone via e-mail.

Edit: The table save function is currently only available in 2.24.

Wow! I wish I had asked about this earlier. Thanks Jaime! I didn't know about that feature. I will definitely use this from now on!

Advanced Tuner
    One thing you can do as a work around is to add all the various parameters you want to copy over into Favorites, then you open the file you want the values from, go to favorites and copy over whatever is different.

That will be a big help! Thanks again Eric!

Tuner in Training
    Any chance a 2014 Ford Flex will be supported? I've got one that is the regular NA v6 that seems to have very aggressive torque management.
    228R 114LSA cam, PRC stage 2.5 5.3 milled heads - 11:1CR. FAST90/NW92, FTP 98mm lid, ARH headers, 3200 stall, 3.73 gear,
    auburn racers diff, strano springs, koni sa shocks, 35mm/22mm sway bars, LCA relocation brackets, adj panhard/LCAs, subframe connectors, STB, R888 tires

Quote Originally Posted by BobDoLe View Post
    Any chance a 2014 Ford Flex will be supported? I've got one that is the regular NA v6 that seems to have very aggressive torque management.
    We can add support for it. Get the latest beta (email support if you dont have it) then read it out and send it in.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Tuner in Training
    Can I use this release to tune a custom 5.0L installed in a hot rod with the Ford Racing Control Pack for 5.0L.

http://www.fordracingparts.com/parts...KeyField=12284

Tuner in Training
    Any eta on enabling the tow/haul mode on the 2014 trucks? I can send over a stock file if needed.

Advanced Tuner

Hey Eric, is the way to save to favorites, one parameter at a time? Is there a way to save, say everything in Fuel>General to set up as a Favorite file for the injector data?

Potential Tuner
    Hello! I apologize for the language, write with the help of an interpreter Google. Where can I download the beta version 2.25?

Quote Originally Posted by TobyG View Post
    Any eta on enabling the tow/haul mode on the 2014 trucks? I can send over a stock file if needed.
    This has been done

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by xrayman View Post
    Hello! I apologize for the language, write with the help of an interpreter Google. Where can I download the beta version 2.25?
    Send an email to the hptuners support email or the sales email. They'll add it to your account page to download.
    2012 3.7L v6 Mustang
    1988 5.3 LS RX-7

Tuner in Training
    Can I please get the download link for the 2.25 beta?

Quote Originally Posted by 555 Motorsports View Post
    Can I please get the download link for the 2.25 beta?
    Email support.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC