Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: HP Tuners 2.25 BETA Release (2011+ Mustang supported + others)

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith@HPTuners View Post
    Soon, its at the top of the priority list.
    This will be HUGE!!!

Any timeframe on getting wb's on scanner 2.24 or are we waiting for 2.25 for that? I see there is one listed for lambda b2, but it gives some erroneous reading like 64.00 or 149.00 or something like that.
    "I didn't fail, I just found 100 ways to do it wrong." - Benjamin Franklin

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Japeatr View Post
    looking to log 3.5L Ecoboost, will the latest Beta allow for at least scanner functionality on this platform?
    +1
    15 C7Z M7

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    Hello Eric,

can we pull 2012-2013+ Shelby's?
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Advanced Tuner
    Saw that WB Lambda S1 and WB Lambda S2 were added to scanner...but I'm not sure 32,000 is the proper reading.

Quote Originally Posted by SultanHassanMasTuning View Post
    Hello Eric,

Yes, I believe all of the definitions for those are done.

Quote Originally Posted by schaid View Post
    Saw that WB Lambda S1 and WB Lambda S2 were added to scanner...but I'm not sure 32,000 is the proper reading.
    Yep, last week was our corporate meeting, I took my car into the office so I could have some assistance working on this issue. We discovered a minor bug that I am waiting to be corrected, and then this issue will be resolved, and I am going to get the other SAE and Mode 22 PIDs added to the current 2.24 scanner.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Advanced Tuner
    Yeah I was just going to post that I downloaded the latest 2.24 just under an hour ago and post the log...I actually found that multiplying pid.52 by 2,000,000,000 I was able to get lambda, but it was bouncing to negative numbers at times. It seemed to be working aside from that. If that gives you any help. I'm certain you've seen and tested this already.

By the way Mr. Brooks...took your advice from last year when you made mention of my cai and it being a bit of a mess to tune. Moved the maf closer to the filter...for the life of me I cannot get a screen shot...maf freq at idle 550-570uSec. Everything is smoothing out my friend. Thank you for your hard work and diligence.

Getting excited to completely walk away from sct soon as the wb situation is completely figured out!
    Last edited by schaid; 07-28-2014 at 09:44 PM.

Advanced Tuner
    I've only logged the wb's w/ the adjustment calc at idle. I will be testing the actual driving accuracy tomorrow.

Tuner in Training
    Eric when u need tunes for 04 and earlier send me a pm I can get you the one for my car! 04 mach1 with an Eaton swap done with sct proracer. I can also get u stock if you want it... maybe?

Yeah I was just going to post that I downloaded the latest 2.24 just under an hour ago and post the log...I actually found that multiplying pid.52 by 2,000,000,000 I was able to get lambda, but it was bouncing to negative numbers at times. It seemed to be working aside from that. If that gives you any help. I'm certain you've seen and tested this already.

By the way Mr. Brooks...took your advice from last year when you made mention of my cai and it being a bit of a mess to tune. Moved the maf closer to the filter...for the life of me I cannot get a screen shot...maf freq at idle 550-570uSec. Everything is smoothing out my friend. Thank you for your hard work and diligence.

Getting excited to completely walk away from sct soon as the wb situation is completely figured out!
    I had it displaying close to accurate values, but would bounce to negatives as well. It is a bug we will resolve quickly.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Advanced Tuner
    Very cool. As stated, looking forward to this.

Any more news on the compare function getting going?

I know it has been on the back burner since it isn't popular vehicle to tune at the moment, but I have a 2010 AWD Traverse that I'm working around in beta on. Is there any chance that we can be seeing the Beta Scanner soon? Most of the pids that I need to log aren't available for the Traverse.

Attempting to read a 2013 3.7L Mustang

I get the window that pops up asking about which hardware. I'm sort of scared to pick one, as I cannot find anything on the internet regarding what hardware the 3.7L uses. I know a guy in one of the first few posts said he chose copperhead, but he had a GT500.

Anyone know which hardware I should choose?

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by TXjeepTJ View Post
    Attempting to read a 2013 3.7L Mustang

I get the window that pops up asking about which hardware. I'm sort of scared to pick one, as I cannot find anything on the internet regarding what hardware the 3.7L uses. I know a guy in one of the first few posts said he chose copperhead, but he had a GT500.

Anyone know which hardware I should choose?
    ESYS 2048k

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    you can always click GET INFO and then click read
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Advanced Tuner
    Any word on what the s550 will be running for an operating system?

Advanced Tuner
    I tried using my pro cable as a stand alone in my car the other day. Held the record button etc etc. The cable displayed error and didn't record any data. I loaded the config and it recognized the car after the fact just no data.

I tried using my pro cable as a stand alone in my car the other day. Held the record button etc etc. The cable displayed error and didn't record any data. I loaded the config and it recognized the car after the fact just no data.
    Working on it

Advanced Tuner
    Figured it was something w the ford is due to I've used it as standalone on gm and it worked fine. Excellent sir. Carry on.

Yes, i pulled one yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by SultanHassanMasTuning View Post
    Hello Eric,

Advanced Tuner
    Good job adding the knock scanning
    2018 Camaro SS, Maggie 2650, 103 TB, Big Gulp, E85