Thread: Can not open VCM suite or VCM scanner.....Need Help ASAP

Potential Tuner

Can not open VCM suite or VCM scanner.....Need Help ASAP

Well last time I used VCM suite was my last outing to the drag strip in November and everything worked perfectly. Well yesterday I go the look at something on my tune, so i click the VCM program, the computer loads for a second and then nothing happens. Then I try the VCM scanner and samething happens. So for some unknown reason all of a sudden I cant even get the progams to open. And everytime I try to update my software it never works, i cant get the computer to get the newest version of frameworks either.
    I have a grudge race with a few guys the 18th of this month and I need to swap tunes so I need this fixed asap.
    Thanks for any input because I am lost and about to buy another laptop if i can get this figured out soon.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    First thing to check is to make sure you are using the newest software version 2.24.500 or newer, if you are using an older version of software you need to update no question about it.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Potential Tuner
    I know I need to do that but my stupid laptop let me upgrade frameworks for some reason, so when I click to update hp tuners. It just opens another tab on internet explorer than instantly disappears. When I try to get the newest version of frameworks, I click the download button and nothing happens just like trying to update go tuners. I have a major issue somewhere but don't know where to start.

Senior Tuner
    Personally I would start by deleting all old copies of dotnetframeworkss then download and install latest.
    Then download latest HPtuners and install.

Potential Tuner
    I still think something is stopping me from downloading the stuff in need, but not sure what yet, I am going to try to turn off my antivirus tonight and see what happens