Thread: Any LTX with the EFI 24x conversion here?

Potential Tuner

Any LTX with the EFI 24x conversion here?

Looking at buying a complete scan/tuning software package. Was wondering if anyone here has an LTx with the 24 x conversion. Any base tunes for this available? Was planning on swapping over as much as I can from my LT1 PCM tune and go from there.

Thks

JD

Have you completed the conversion yet? If not check out BP-Automotive.com. He does some awesome harnesses and I usually work with him on mail order tunes to go along with his conversion harnesses.
    James Short - [email protected]
    Located in Central Kentucky
    ShorTuning
    2020 Camaro 2SS | BTR 230 | GPI CNC Heads | MSD Intake | Rotofab | 2" LT's | Flex Fuel | 638rwhp / 540rwtq
    2002 Camaro | LSX 427 | CID LS7's | Twin GT5088's | Haltech Nexus R5 | RPM TH400

Check sig

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by LSxpwrdZ View Post
    Have you completed the conversion yet? If not check out BP-Automotive.com. He does some awesome harnesses and I usually work with him on mail order tunes to go along with his conversion harnesses.
    Thanks. I ordered a complete new harness from him a few weeks ago. Still waiting on it. I will try to call you later in the day. Do you do paypal?

JD

Tuner in Training
    540gts has a 383LT1 with the 24x conversion and is using an LSX PCM. You might try to find him on here.

let me know how your swap goes I have a LT1 transplanted into a 88 4runner and have been considering pulling it out and putting it in my Chevelle convertible recently if I would be able to tune it with HP and potentially drop the Opti for good ( even though I popped for the outrageously priced MSD unit when the original failed).
    Current Project: 1969 Daytona Yellow Camaro LS2/T56 swap. 2006 GTO LS2/T56, LT headers, 3" dual exhaust, Custom ground cam, Vintage Air, New Vintage 1969 gauges, 3:55 gears, custom aluminum radiator/shroud/airbox and more, HP tune (in the works), etc...

Quote Originally Posted by LSxpwrdZ View Post
    check out BP-Automotive.com. He does some awesome harnesses
    +1 for Bill
    he has done a good job for me several times

NotoriouSS TAD
    DATLS7N 73' Datsun 620 LS7/HNC/TR6060/4.10/T2/2450lbs/603RWHP
    J5 - 96' Impala SS - 4700lb autocross machine
    Langston - 96' Caprice 9C1 Beater
    Rosie - 67' El Co - race truck w/ plates
    Wall-E - 21' Tesla Model 3P

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 1965 ssvert View Post
    540gts has a 383LT1 with the 24x conversion and is using an LSX PCM. You might try to find him on here.

let me know how your swap goes I have a LT1 transplanted into a 88 4runner and have been considering pulling it out and putting it in my Chevelle convertible recently if I would be able to tune it with HP and potentially drop the Opti for good ( even though I popped for the outrageously priced MSD unit when the original failed).
    Hey poorman, What's up? we have just completed a 24x conversion on 95 TA convertible. 383 forged, 11.4 comp,238/246 605/618 110 las, custom comp, AFR 195 heads, pacesetter LT, 9" rear 390 gears, 4L60E. Far from having a good tune, started a new thread today looking for wisdom, when I get close I would be glad to help.

Just tuned a 355 LT1 with 24x swap on Friday. Worked out great! I wish all the LT's would have this done!
    www.crawford-racing.com
    Home of the original and best selling CR-Fueler plug and play port injection controller kits for all GM Gen V direct injection platforms.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by veee8 View Post
    Just tuned a 355 LT1 with 24x swap on Friday. Worked out great! I wish all the LT's would have this done!
    This is all new and Greek to me, just staring to learn bout it. Did you change any electronics in the trans? Would you mind posting tune so I can compare? My was running good but know my maf sensor is not reading. I ordered the training DVD but won't get it for a couple more days.