Thread: lnf gms1

Potential Tuner

lnf gms1

First timer here. My 09 SS has a Treadstone intercooler and cai. Ever since i put the cai on i get a the p0101 and the car will go into limp mode. Ive been told its because of the larger diameter the and the change in maf location. I have since put the stock air box back on so i an drive it. I have 2 questions. One, will a gms1 file fix my maf problem? and second, if it will, where can i find a gms1 file to put in my ecm? thanks for the help?

Senior Tuner cobaltssoverbooster's Avatar
    no it wont fix it and the gms1 is limited in power compared to a properly adjusted factory file so dont go that route. save the 200 or whatever $ it costs and use it elsewhere
    2000 Ford Mustang - Top Sportsman

Potential Tuner
    what do i need to adjust to fix the maf problem? then, is there a factory type file i can put in? i dont want to go crazy, its my daily driver. i just want get a little more out of it and not destroy my mpg. thanks

Go to the lnf link in my signature and watch the scanner setup video. Then proceed to the maf setup video.

Potential Tuner
    thanks will do

Potential Tuner
    If I'm driving and logging info for a histogram and the car goes into limp mode, will it mess up the histogram info?

yes it will use a default fuel map and throw off your results
    2000 Ford Mustang - Top Sportsman

Potential Tuner
    I can get about a 20 minute drive in before it goes into limp. Can I do 4 or 5 different style driving logs? Will it work the same way?