Thread: ID 850s Injection Timing Question

ID 850s Injection Timing Question

I have ID 850 injectors installed in my ZL1.

I was poking around their configuration and noticed under injection timing that values have been entered in the Normal EOI Target vs RPM table.

Normal EOI Target vs RPM.png

I looked at several other tunes with ID 850 injectors and this table is completely zeroed out. It's also zeroed on the stock tune.

Can someone explain what this table does and what might happen if I change the values back to zero.

Thanks!

Tuner
    Kim,

Post your current file and explain the issue your seeing. If the right people see it, they'll have you fixed by the end of the day.
    2013 ZL1 A6

Seeing some knock retard at low engine loads. Almost exclusively in 1st gear. Quite a bit of timing has been pulled out of the area where it occurs but the knock is still there. It's typically 1-2 degrees, but can be as high as 3.

Other than pulling more timing, I'm not sure what else to do to get rid of the knock. That's when I happened to noticed the values in the Normal EOI Target vs RPM table that weren't present in several other tune files calibrated for ID 850s and my stock file. Grasping for anything that could be causing the knock other than timing.

BTW, my ZL1 has a 10% overdrive crank pulley, CAI and of course ID 850 injectors.

Here's my current tune file and a couple datalogs from earlier today showing the KR.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by hawk02; 03-17-2014 at 06:57 AM.

Advanced Tuner
    your timing is really high...also fueling can be improved you have some spot peaks on STFT not good.