'06 SS/SC 2.0 with Seimens 60s part# 107961,
    is this the correct data in the file?

bradinitial.hpt

Senior Tuner
    I found this post
    http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showth...l=1#post334309
    with this link to Lsj Inj data
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4qs...it?usp=sharing

This data is different from this car, can anyone verify that that is correct data?

Senior Tuner
    Car was previously tuned by someone else(on meth), had no problems.
    Now not running meth and customer wanted me tune tune it out.
    But this thing running extremely rich, so Maf might have issues.

Then looking at tune the VE is jagged and now I am concerned about inj. data.

I input the inj data real quick from omega_5 then it ran real lean.

I am going to look at Maf tomorrow but think it may also need a full retune.

I am just wanting to start with the right Inj data

Senior Tuner cobaltssoverbooster's Avatar
    i use that data a lot. it works but it requires verification of offsets and redo of basically every other table. 7 x 60's and 5 x 80's running good over here.

offset testing is required for every new set of injectors so if you change the data for viscosity of Ethanol and then go back to Pump you will have to re-verify the offsets again(that is without a completed tune to revert to)
    its a real pita but once you get used to the step it wont take you long to do it again.
    2000 Ford Mustang - Top Sportsman

I ended up using the omega tables. The car ran pretty rich.I didn't fully understand offsets at the time, and didn't have a means of regulating voltage so i opted for scaling the maf and adjusting all other tables accordingly. Now that i know what i know i should probably go back and verify the offsets and take care of the transitional issues i have. Oddly enough when i made the switch to E85 i didnt have to touch the maf, just change the target AFR and i did diddle the with the offset a little to deal the idle.

2006 Cobalt SS/SC #80 mototrons,2.7" pulley, pacesetter header, catless DP ,custom axle back ,Cxr heat exchanger ,Cxr brushless IC pump.