Thread: 2011+ Mustang update

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)

2011+ Mustang update

Just wanted to give a bit of an update as the other thread is just flooded.

1. Can we tune 2011+ Mustang 5.0's & V6's?-Not yet

2. Can we read 2011+ Mustang 5.0's & V6's?-Yes!

3. My 2.24 software build won't read a newer Mustang, how do I read them?-You need to contact us at support at hptuners.com with a vcm suite infolog while connected to the vehicle in question, we will in turn send you the 2.25beta software update that will allow you to read the pcm.

4. I have version 2.25beta and I can read the pcm but it gives me a checksum error after it gets done reading what do I do?-You need to email support at hptuners.com the file & a vcm suite infolog while connected to the vehicle in question, we are still working on mapping out these calibrations which is the most time consuming part of the process.

5. I've done what was said in #4 how long will I have to wait until I can tune this car?-No eta but we are diligently working on mapping out all of the newest new definitions but they take time.

If you have any questions about the process please feel free to post here with your questions and I'll answer them as best as I can.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Advanced Tuner
    Awesome! Will have some reads by the end of the week!

Advanced Tuner
    hi i just try to read a 2012 v6 mustang and the 2.25 didnt recognize my controler and it wont let me read the VCM i attach a infolog file so you can take a look of the OS. so thanks in advance
    Attached Files Attached Files
    all the way from Tampico bay Mexico

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by dlc_racing View Post
    hi i just try to read a 2012 v6 mustang and the 2.25 didnt recognize my controler and it wont let me read the VCM i attach a infolog file so you can take a look of the OS. so thanks in advance
    You need to send this info to support, not post it here...
    [email protected] is the address
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Senior Tuner
    Soon as the street sweepers come out my co-worker will have his 2011 5.0 out. If this isn't done by then I'll make sure to follow the process and pull the flash for you guys.
    2010 Camaro SS M6. Stock Bottom End, Heads/Cam/Intake/Headers/Exhaust.
    2005 Silverado RCSB. Forged 370 LQ9/Borg-Forced Inductions T6 S484/Jake's Stage 4 4L80E with D3 Brake/4WD.
    2023 Durango Hellcat