Thread: Need help, car going crazy. newbie

Need help, car going crazy. newbie

ok I've been running this tune for over a year now with no problems. then all of a sudden it goes crazy, no codes and the guys that usually fix/tune my car don't have a clue whats going on.
    scan 5 is were my problems started, and on scan 6 the MAF was unplugged about half threw run to see if it would clear nothing changed.

the only things that have been changed was my idle, which was even switched (made no difference).

I thought I may have gotten bad gas so I refilled at a different store, new filter and a bottle of heat water remover, even new spark plugs just in case no changes.

any help would be great and please, give step by step directions, still learning.

Current Tune 1.hptscan 1.hplscan 2.hplscan 3.hplscan 4.hpl
    Last edited by fbodyrs96; 03-10-2014 at 04:56 AM.

Last edited by fbodyrs96; 03-10-2014 at 04:56 AM.

I assume it's the car in that picture?

Any mods, any recent work done??

What exactly is it doing, not sure what I need to look for. Running rough?? Vacuum leaks??
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Ok, and I got a misfire on #2, thinking it's a bad coil. New plugs and wires, even moved them around and no change.

found it was a bad coil pack, heres my latest scan. how does it look? need to change anything?

Scan 15.hpl