Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gm 3.6L VVT (LY7) DOHC

bump.....still would like an answer....

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lampoon View Post
    Is it still supported???
    Our current supported vehicles list can be found here http://www.hptuners.com/products/vcmsuite_vehicles.php

If its on that list its supported.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Alright so it says i'm supported, but when I was trying to get tuned saturday there was an error with the licensing

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by The09GXP View Post
    Alright so it says i'm supported, but when I was trying to get tuned saturday there was an error with the licensing
    Did you email support? I know I replied to about a hundred emails over the weekend

Hey Bill! Didn't know if Chris had tried his "work around" method on these bosch ecms...

http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showpo...28&postcount=2

if so, I have my scanner and can hook up to my G8 to see if Chris' method works. Let me know.
    Andrew

2006 Duramax ECSB - Banks Monster Dual Exhaust, Tie Rod Sleeves, Kennedy Twin Deluxe Lift Pumps, Edge Insight CTS with Pryo, EGR Blocker Plate, PVC Reroute, Suncoast Stage 5 trans with 1056 triple disk converter, Cognito Steering Braces, PPE Race Valve, LML driver side exhaust manifold, AFE Boost Tube, Stock Drop-in BatMoWheel, ProFab Performance 3" Downpipe, Other mods along the way, TUNED by ME... Way too much fun

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by ajamesbond007 View Post
    Hey Bill! Didn't know if Chris had tried his "work around" method on these bosch ecms...

http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showpo...28&postcount=2

if so, I have my scanner and can hook up to my G8 to see if Chris' method works. Let me know.
    Still haven't had a chance add the code, no eta at the moment.

Let me know when you need a test mule! Always have my scanner with me
    Andrew

2006 Duramax ECSB - Banks Monster Dual Exhaust, Tie Rod Sleeves, Kennedy Twin Deluxe Lift Pumps, Edge Insight CTS with Pryo, EGR Blocker Plate, PVC Reroute, Suncoast Stage 5 trans with 1056 triple disk converter, Cognito Steering Braces, PPE Race Valve, LML driver side exhaust manifold, AFE Boost Tube, Stock Drop-in BatMoWheel, ProFab Performance 3" Downpipe, Other mods along the way, TUNED by ME... Way too much fun

Tuner in Training
    Gosh...Everywhere you look there's always someone somewhere looking for bosch ecm support from you guys, camaro been out since 09 and you guys still dont have a tune? How are trifecta and hypertech get to have tune service available before you guys? If i have to pay 600 for trifecta than i would rather get the vcm suite from you guys. Please add me to the list of peoples waiting

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by SIXXER View Post
    Gosh...Everywhere you look there's always someone somewhere looking for bosch ecm support from you guys, camaro been out since 09 and you guys still dont have a tune? How are trifecta and hypertech get to have tune service available before you guys? If i have to pay 600 for trifecta than i would rather get the vcm suite from you guys. Please add me to the list of peoples waiting
    The difference between building a hardware and software package for the avg joe to tune his car and a large company like hypertech building a flash device to change a handful of tables and call it a "custom tune" is like night and day. Also reading the bosch pcm's is alot different then the ac delco pcm's we are more accustomed to. Not to mention even if we add read support for one of these operating systems that in no way means the others will be supported as these 3.6's use at least 2 different pcm's each with its own separate service number, its a very complex system to say the least with alot of dead ends.