Thread: Take a look...

Tuner in Training

Take a look...

It is a 2006 Silverado 5.3 with: 220/224 .581 lift on a 113+4, FAST LSXrt intake, 75mm tb, lt's, ud pulley, 10.4mm wires, 3.73 gears, circleD 3200 stall, tr55ix plugs, and CAI.

Just going to see if anyone has any suggestions??? Top end is good. Just been playing around with the timing, PE, and afr at the low rpm's leading up to and around the stall area.

I have a wb in the truck and afr is almost spot on.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    Best 1/8th mile with different tune was 8.60 before the intake. Did some retuning and was at a bad track plus 60' was only about 2.01... It use to cut a 1.9 consistently. Think this tune went a 8.73 two weekends ago in 68* weather. No kr or anything.

Potential Tuner
    Interesting, putting in my input for summertime weather

Tuner in Training
    So i'm having problems getting my VE tables to output the correct g/cyl...... it is lower. I have the FAST LSXrt intake and therefore at the same manifold vacuum/pressure the intake volume is different/higher so it actually has more air in the intake than it thinks.... thus it reading lower in the timing table. What is the fix to this?

Tuner in Training
    I tuned my MAF via STFT and watching my wideband it is almost spot on in OL and PE. But if i tune my VE table via STFT it goes way negative and and commanding 16:1 at idle it'll go off the chart above 18:1...