Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SRT4 read support

Tuner in Training
    Hey guys if you need any SRT Caliber stuff, we have 2 SWSers that are here daily that I can fiddle with. One stock and one with some AGP goodies. Actually used VCM Scanner today to data log (only a few PIDs - but mostly used for STFTs and Timing) in conjunction with the ........ handheld to dial it in. Using the handheld really made life hard in comparison to using VCM Editor. Cannot wait to be able to use it with our Mopar crowd.

We have em lined up out the door on our mailing list for news.

PM me if any HPT guys or gals need anything pulled or whatever.

Ivan @ Southwest Speed

PS - I also have a 2012 Hemi Chally and brand spankin new 2014 SRT Charger available for reads if it could help the cause.

Potential Tuner
    i have access to a 03 and possibly an 04 nsrt4

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    k, shoot me an email with your serial number and I'll get you the update

Hello Bill

how this is comming? any progress?

I sent you an email

Thanks

Tuner
    Bill

I sent you my 2005 srt4 read

Thanks

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    I believe we've already mapped out all the 04-05 SRT4 defs, read, write, editing, licensing, etc. is done and in beta. I'd like to get some more feedback before we widely release it. Thats really all I'm waiting for at this point.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

well shoot me that over I can meet with the one I sent you tomorrow
    2006 cobalt (no more turbo)
    m62 2.7 pulley, E85, 79lb/hr injectors, 4-2-1 longtube header, airbox mod, stock catback

1998 Trans am 5.3 iron block 317 heads 88mm turbo e85 105lb/hr injectors, twin 255's.... build in progress

2014 wrx mild tune 18psi pump gas

Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    I believe we've already mapped out all the 04-05 SRT4 defs, read, write, editing, licensing, etc. is done and in beta. I'd like to get some more feedback before we widely release it. Thats really all I'm waiting for at this point.
    Are we able to read/ write now for the srt4 vehicles? I have pulled two tunes and sent them in so far, I do have several people interested in my area in getting theirs tuned. Is there anything I can do to help? Or anything you want tested?

Owner/Tuner Street Performance Syndicate

06 GTO: D1SC , Full Suspension, 23X .6xx lift Ed Curtis Cam, Mast Heads, Gforce 9" 4.11 Gears, Holley High Rise, Stage 12 Fuel System, Boost By Gear

01 Duramax: Blown Tranny (again) BWs467 Turbo, Head Studs, Exergy Injectors, Lift Pump, Moonshine
    2014 Taurus SHO: (Wife's Car) OR DPs, Tuned, CAI
    2006 TBSS; AWD SLP Catback, K&N CAI, Tuned

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Yes

Tuner
    I got my SRT4 fully build with a 6265 sitting in the garage waiting for this, I am a bit confused on how the injector scalling is done way different than GM, any input so I can do a write and start logging,

Now does the RPM axis being off affects anything other than logging for timing mapping?

Thanks

PS: With Diablo I was told by several tuners that the definition was limited to 8000rpms reason why the stock PCM wasnt recomended for engines over 680whp, what is you input in this matter BIll?
    Last edited by GCtech; 04-24-2014 at 10:54 PM.

Bill, does the SRT4 ECM support 96 lb. /hr. injectors?

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by caesar View Post
    Bill, does the SRT4 ECM support 96 lb. /hr. injectors?
    Im sure it does, with Diablo i seen 2150s FICs

Has anyone successfully flashed in any tuning yet, I dont want to buy the credits if it is not going to work, I am still trying to wrap my head around all the backwards tables from what I see in Ford and GM tunes.

Owner/Tuner Street Performance Syndicate

06 GTO: D1SC , Full Suspension, 23X .6xx lift Ed Curtis Cam, Mast Heads, Gforce 9" 4.11 Gears, Holley High Rise, Stage 12 Fuel System, Boost By Gear

01 Duramax: Blown Tranny (again) BWs467 Turbo, Head Studs, Exergy Injectors, Lift Pump, Moonshine
    2014 Taurus SHO: (Wife's Car) OR DPs, Tuned, CAI
    2006 TBSS; AWD SLP Catback, K&N CAI, Tuned

havent' had a chance to yet, but will this saturday. seems like a few of the table axis's are not correctly labeled (I will post more specific info later today) and I'm not seeing anything thing that seems related to boost control. But I'm also going off the original read I had before I could actually open the file. Meeting up with the guy this weekend so will start fresh and see what's up
    2006 cobalt (no more turbo)
    m62 2.7 pulley, E85, 79lb/hr injectors, 4-2-1 longtube header, airbox mod, stock catback

1998 Trans am 5.3 iron block 317 heads 88mm turbo e85 105lb/hr injectors, twin 255's.... build in progress

2014 wrx mild tune 18psi pump gas

anyone been able to write full yet ?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Yes, I know of a few that have.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by posenheimer View Post
    Has anyone successfully flashed in any tuning yet, I dont want to buy the credits if it is not going to work, I am still trying to wrap my head around all the backwards tables from what I see in Ford and GM tunes.
    I second that, have you figure it out which tables are for injector scaling? I know the InjPW Offset ( commonly known as Battery latency ) is one , but im debating if the other 2 tables are InjPW vs Fuel Mass and Fuel Mass vs InjPW. The axis shows G for fuel but meaning what ,Grams/sec Grams/cyl?
    Im going to start messing around with this 3 tables but before I start asking other wont hurt.

Im feeling like when the first time I started using HP for GM hahahaha any information will be apreciated

Tuner
    Here are the WOT timing map , the actual map does not show the actual values , but when you click the axis to edit it, it does display the correct numbers, Why is this Bill?

Its a bug.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith@HPTuners View Post
    Its a bug.

Can the bug be fix?

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by GCtech View Post
    Can the bug be fix?
    It will be fixed, but I wouldn't expect to happen immediately. It's a product of how the template is defined so i would keep checking it periodicly after software revisions and see if its fixed.
    Jaime