Thread: weird +30% random fuel trim issue with a 2014 1le camaro

weird +30% random fuel trim issue with a 2014 1le camaro

let me start by saying that i rarely post for help, i generally ask some fellow tuners i know in my phone or just figure it out myself, however this has me stomped. This Camaro 1le has only one of our cam packages, long tubes, and an air intake, done a bunch of camaro's and 1le's with the same setup, pretty cookie cutter. This issue with the car is the fuel trims will randomly go to +30% when you let out of the throttle, however the milivolts do oscillate, instead it just floods the motor causing surging and sometimes stalling. i have tried LTFT on and off, DFCO and cfco on and off, Open loop at idle, nothing fixes it. I even loaded the stock calibration , it still did it. Things i have noticed is it takes a few minutes after startup for it to start doing this, and it doesnt do it everytime. Most of the time it does it all the way till you come to a stop, then it stops, but no always. It almost seems like a glitch. i have seen two other manual 2013 zl1's do this as well, one stopped doing it all together, the other is my friend and he barely drives it so i am still working on that one. Right now i am a loss on what it can be, its pretty stupid and asinine.... i am going to attach two logs of it doing. one log is when it was in closed loop at idle, the other in open loop, you will see it made no change. i am also attaching my last edited file, and the stock file. thanks for any help you guys can provide.
    Owner of Cunningham Motorsports

06 z06
    2016 camaro
    68 Camaro
    2014 e63 amg
    07 LBZ Duramax

anyone??

06 z06
    2016 camaro
    68 Camaro
    2014 e63 amg
    07 LBZ Duramax

Figured out the issue, very simple fix ...

06 z06
    2016 camaro
    68 Camaro
    2014 e63 amg
    07 LBZ Duramax

What was the fix? i noticed the STFTs on my ZL1 (manual tranny) will periodically go +29.