Thread: DFCO/Lean Cruise/GPH

Potential Tuner

DFCO/Lean Cruise/GPH

Please see attached tune, I am looking for suggestions on DFCO, Lean Cruise and I am also running 1.3 gallons per hour in gear at idle warmed up. Car is a 2004 GTO with Torquer V2 with 111LSA, 3200 stall, Kooks headers with high flow cats mids, ported intake, 85mm throttle body and CAI. I am not looking to have super great gas mileage but would like to get better than 10-11mpg with mixed driving.

If you see anything else that sticks out please feel free to chime in. Thank you for your help in advance.

jason maklary aap v1.2.hpt

Why in the world is your PE table set to 1.040 straight across the table? Do not go WOT until you properly set your PE table.
    You should blend your Hi/Lo octane timing with your idle in gear/park neutral timing. The differences between these tables in your tune will cause drivability issues.
    Your idle adaptive spark control overspeed and underspeed tables are rather aggressive. I don't allow that much timing change in the small RPM error.

How have you determined it is running "1.3 gallons per hour in gear at idle warmed up"?
    What are your fuel trims showing at idle and cruise around town?
    Are your primary O2 sensors in good condition?
    Do you have any exhaust leaks that could be causing false AFR readings?

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Chevy406 View Post
    Why in the world is your PE table set to 1.040 straight across the table? Do not go WOT until you properly set your PE table.
    You should blend your Hi/Lo octane timing with your idle in gear/park neutral timing. The differences between these tables in your tune will cause drivability issues.
    Your idle adaptive spark control overspeed and underspeed tables are rather aggressive. I don't allow that much timing change in the small RPM error.

How have you determined it is running "1.3 gallons per hour in gear at idle warmed up"?
    What are your fuel trims showing at idle and cruise around town?
    Are your primary O2 sensors in good condition?
    Do you have any exhaust leaks that could be causing false AFR readings?
    GPH is a feature in the GTO for a readout on the dash. As for the other stuff, the tune was done by shop so I will address those issues with them. Is there anything else that needs to be addressed?