Thread: 2009 Cts-v intermittently sticking lean at part throttle

Tuner in Training

2009 Cts-v intermittently sticking lean at part throttle

Hi everyone, I've been trying to tune my MAF at part throttle and i can't get it dead nuts because there are intermittent lean spots after throttle transitions and sometimes steady state. It will all of a sudden dip a little rich and then come back in line. I started working on the VVE coefficients with Bluecat and could only go so far because these lean occurrences would skew my data too much to make relevant adjustments. Ltft's and Stft's are turned off and closed loop is disabled with VCM controls.

Mods are:

2.5 upper
    Airaid
    Stainless Works Catback
    Ls9 cam
    Id850's
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    Any ideas? I will tell you that I did not have this issue before I installed the injectors. The injector data is correct to the best of my knowledge.

I'm having the exact same issue in closed loop. I'm running the stainless works headers on my '09 V. Are you cat-less and not running rear O2's?

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    stock headers?

your injector data is correct it seems, but your issue is that your O2 are not switching. have you inspected the the sensors, also since you have an Airaid intake and in seems like your maf transfer is untouched. you need to compensate for the larger diameter
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161