Thread: Hi guys... I had a name change due to a career change, just wanted to let you know...

Hi guys... I had a name change due to a career change, just wanted to let you know...

so My former User Name was Soundengineer...
    many of you know me personally as I have helped quite a few of you
    Long story short, the wife one of my friends started calling me S2H (for Scotty too Hotty)...and it stuck with all my firends....and its easier for most people to remember S2H

I used to work (as my name said) as a sound engineer.. on the road working with bands for a living.
    I spent most of my Time on a tour bus and spent only a little bit of time at home.(mostly winter time)

recently I have had some things happen in my career that have changed my mind about how much I loved my job (I'm not getting into details)
    and after 20 years in the Music Industry, I decided to make a change to my career.

I've helped out several race shops over the years with some Tuning Training and "how to use HP Tuners" training
    and one of the Shops I helped out and gave some training to has Hired me to work full time

I am now working for Schexnayder Racing out of Arnaudville Louisiana. (North East Suburb of Lafayette LA.)
    I'll be doing some Tuning and some mechanical/electrical work
    we build Engines and Transmissions, and Race cars and Shit(cause things always sound tougher when you say "and Shit" at the end)

if any of you guys need help.. I'm here as always
    -Scott -

Senior Tuner
    Best of luck man... and thanks for all the help you've offered over the years. Got a feeling Schexnayder is gonna pop on the map with you kickin' around there. You've been a great help along the way to a lot of people Scott, good luck with this one and "keep the shiny side up" dude!!
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Congrats on the career change. I'm glad that you're sticking around
    Kenne Bell Supercharged 2003 Corvette Z06