Thread: Looking for tuning mentor, hamilton ontario

Tuner in Training

Looking for tuning mentor, hamilton ontario

Having a hard time with tuning, more of a hands on person looking for a mentor or guro of tuning for support and leadership
    I could even pay fro your time, I just really wanna get this under my belt but have hiit a wall

jesse andree
    hamilton

Potential Tuner
    what car/truck are you tuning, im about 30mins from you.

Tuner in Training
    its a 2012 silvarado 6.0, im just not that familiar with the stiff but really want to learn and all this reading is making my head spin

Not sure if you have looked into it yet but the tuning school has some very good stuff with practical how too's. I still use them for reference purposes and even pay the support fee to keep my docs up to date and ability to ask questions when I am stuck.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by trucksareslow View Post
    its a 2012 silvarado 6.0
    If it has the 6.0L, then it must be a 2500 or 3500 series truck. These use an E78 ECM, not the more familiar E38 ECM that is used in light duty trucks.

The E78 ECM is the same as is used in a Cruze turbo model ... the tables and parameters vary significantly from the E38.

Tuner in Training
    What school would u suggest?
    No takers on the hands on training?
    I can pay for the help but I'd rather real life help.
    Everyone is so secretive about this stuff ...I'm just an enthusiastic younger person who wants to turbo ther truck. And cam my other one lol.

Tuner in Training
    I want to do a vvt delete. Cause wow that cam section will make your head spin on my mvi pro