Thread: Converter Won't Lock 3rd?

Tuner

Converter Won't Lock 3rd?

Hey guys i'm running into an issue and it really has me stumped. I'm trying to get third gear to lock the converter at about 40mph but for some reason no matter what settings I try I can't seem to get it to lockup at the right time.

Here's the tune i'm running (attached). I hope it's something obvious that i'm missing. Its going to be annoying if there's just no way to get it to do what I'm trying.

I can't find anything that's overlapping but I might just be looking at it to long to see it.

This is on the 3V 5.4L, F-150, 2006
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Turbofox View Post
    Hey guys i'm running into an issue and it really has me stumped. I'm trying to get third gear to lock the converter at about 40mph but for some reason no matter what settings I try I can't seem to get it to lockup at the right time.

Here's the tune i'm running (attached). I hope it's something obvious that i'm missing. Its going to be annoying if there's just no way to get it to do what I'm trying.

I can't find anything that's overlapping but I might just be looking at it to long to see it.

This is on the 3V 5.4L, F-150, 2006
    Post the stock file as well.

Tuner
    Found the stock tune! Here it is Eric.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    Was there ever a resolution to this ?