Thread: AEM Failsafe settings

Tuner

AEM Failsafe settings

Hello does anyone have the settings for VCM Scanner with AEM failsafe UEGO wide band. i am having isseus getting this one to match reading on gauge with reading in VCM scanner. PLEASE HELP. I have tried all i know

I used the guide from "The Tuning School" to set mine up. I did have to play around with one of the numbers or get it to match what the gauge said and what HPT said.

http://www.thetuningschool.com/support/free-downloads/
    2014 ZL1. Manual trans.

2011 Silverado 2500HD 6.0 gasser, 6 speed auto

Tuner
    yes i found the thread late last night and had to play with the numbers as well but finally got it. thank you for the response.

No problem. One of the guys on Corvette Forum actually PM'd me about it since he knew I run the same wideband. 07MontRdcp is his username.
    2014 ZL1. Manual trans.

2011 Silverado 2500HD 6.0 gasser, 6 speed auto

Potential Tuner
    Guys - thanks for the input here, where I am struggling is the BOOST side of the AEM Failsafe gauge. Has anyone got it to read / display properly. I got A/F spot on from this advice and would think Boost would be cake but struggling...... Interestingly raw voltage displays properly but can't get Vacum / Boost to represent

Any help is appreciated.

Advanced Tuner
    I had trouble with it too . Look at the preset aem pid , and create a Custom one so you can adjust the values .
    I set the main voltage to .5 just like the preloaded pid , then the Column that has the factory 10 offset voltage .
    I change it to 9.8 like someone in the c6 forum suggested and it was perfect .
    Just mess with the 10 valve by .02 + or -

The gauge fluctuates so it's tough to watch . I had the best luck using stft histogram and just watching / logging idle to start .