Thread: A Thread for posting Level 1 thru Level 6 LNF tunes

A Thread for posting Level 1 thru Level 6 LNF tunes

Please delete post.
    Thank You
    Last edited by 2000Firehawk; 02-16-2014 at 05:30 PM. Reason: No interest in thread

Senior Tuner cobaltssoverbooster's Avatar
    No one will share their info past stage 3 and stage 3 is in the repository. People always upload their tunes with factory reset cams and other stuff. You get to pay big money for anything over 4 sorry ddude it was a valiant effort but I will bet you only see maybe 2 tunes and they won't be completed to the point where they were dyno'd at.

Just so everyone knows those cam tables are under devoloped. I have a set that are solid state tuned. Like I said we don't tend to share information that has a ton of hours and money behind them.

My cam release was to show direction for people trying to learn more if I'm not mistaken

Potential Tuner
    I really wish I knew enough to share I think this is great but I just started tuning just checking out other tunes and trying to learn so thanks so much

They are custom. That's all, specifically calibrated to a very specific setup. Would they help everyone maybe but anyone not using the setup could require different values.

Byt has great cams that he shared with the public. To get 31 mpg actual is about as good as most get on the street. So with with dyno fine tuned cams for wot on top of byt cams most could leave it alone and be fine.

Thought this was a great idea to share files here.I understand that some will always hold back there work for good reasons.
    But certainly there must be more interest in sharing at least more tunes.
    I admit through the last 25-30 years of building engines tuning naturally aspirated supercharged and nitrous cars.there is a certain point where if I have spent a ton of time developing a certain setup I would not give that away free.but was always willing to set up a car or give info for free.
    I am just getting into the hptuning .
    And it is good to see the sharing of ideas and work here.

I've been building Hot Rods for 40+ years, all have been with carbs and distributors.
    I'm just getting into the computer tuning on my HHR SS daily driver and have found it to be very interesting. I've been reading on this site long before I purchased HPTuners earlier this year.
    I'll be more than willing to share my thought with anyone who wishes as I gain more knowledge in this area.
    Many thanks to BYT, CSSOB, GMTech, I Am Broke, and many others for all of the sharing that they have done.
    -Bob
    Regards,
    Bob Herrick
    Plano, Texas

2009 HHR SS Silver/Ebony w/ 5 Speed Manual.
    Tuning with HP Tuners using a 13" MacBook Air, using Parallels 9 with windows xp as a virtual machine.