Thread: modified 2013 Buick Verano T automatic

modified 2013 Buick Verano T automatic

Well here I am after all these years. Last time I was here was in 2006. I was a GM dealer technician (still am) at a shop in South Florida that has now been bulldozed to the ground. I had a decision to make back then, I was a hair away from pulling the trigger but LBZ Duramax was just a tad behind for the truck I already owned and was desperate to tune and race. So I went the "other" route and we parted ways. I have absolutely no regrets, it could have worked out either way and I became a loyal and solid contributor there with many successes and 113 customers to date. I will continue so as well. However after a lengthy and heartbreaking battle with the car in the title of this thread, I was actually recommended (back) here by the staff there as well as several prominent members (some of whom are dual mode lol). So I hope you welcome me! The quickest way to get up to speed with what I hope to accomplish here and what the problem is, I would need permission to link the thread from there which is many pages long. I am definitely not looking to break any rules so if that's not preferred I can just describe the problem in detail.

The throttle is closing due to over boost, and I need tranny support. I am stuck BIGTIME. Please let me know your thoughts and advise me on how to proceed. Perhaps I can meet up with a local member and see if something can be done before I go further? Thanks in advance!!!
    '12 Caprice PPV 6.0 L77 - daily transportation
    8.7 @ 84 (1/8 mile) bolt-ons

'02 Silverado RCSB 5.3 L59 - regularly street driven
    8.2 @ 86 (1/8 mile) stock cam and spray
    8.6 @ 84 (1/8 mile) cam and heads no spray

Our YOUTUBE CHANNEL featuring the Silverado

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Welcome back dude, if you don't want to post your current file(would need to be in .hpt format) shoot me an email with your vin number & your tcm os id if you know it and I can double check support for it. I know with the 2013 verano we already support tcm os id 24265790.

It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    Welcome back dude, if you don't want to post your current file(would need to be in .hpt format) shoot me an email with your vin number & your tcm os id if you know it and I can double check support for it. I know with the 2013 verano we already support tcm os id 24265790.

Thanks Bill! I don't mind sharing my file at all. The only thing is I still need to pull if first as I only have it in the other format. This tine I wanted to confirm that not only the TCM OS is supported (instead of every other T76 except for it - as was the case) and also that even though the E39A is commonly supported that the TM that is keeping me from making progress with this car has an accessible table in the ECM cal. I have some very specific details and I will link you the thread in an email for now. My TCM OS is: 24265790!!!

I am also emailing you screenshots with my VIN, Thanks!
    Last edited by Boost; 01-30-2014 at 05:18 AM. Reason: email not PM

Potential Tuner
    hey guy. new to hp tuners and I just bought a 2014 verano 2.0t. I see you have a tune shop. would you wanna sell me a kick ass tune for a stock setup. I will run pump premium 93 I guess. could you help me out ?? 3174102546

Get some! WB. You came to the right place.