Thread: 2003 S-10 v8 Swap Clutch Signal issue

2003 S-10 v8 Swap Clutch Signal issue

I've taken my 2003 S-10 and transplanted a v8 into it with a corvette t56, custom adapter and an autotrac transfer case.
    The issue I'm having is that i cannot get the transfer case to shift into Low range 4wd. It shifts just fine into and out of 4high, auto 4wd and 2wd.

The owners manual states that the following conditions must be met to shift into or out of 4-low:
    1. The Engine running.
    2. The vehicle be traveling less than 3 miles per hour or stopped.
    3. The clutch depressed or in neutral for automatic transmission.

I logged the "clutch pedal/TCC" status bit, and found the PCM is not reporting any clutch pedal activity.
    I probed the wire, and the 12v signal is reaching connector C1 Pin 35 on the 0411 PCM

Is there something I'm missing?

Here's my configuration:
    99 silverado block bored to 3.898
    6.0L Crank
    5.7L flat top Pistons
    799 heads
    XR259HR Camshaft from Comp
    04 Suburban Intake, fuel rails, injectors, MAF
    Custom Shorty Headers
    No Cat
    0411 PCM
    t-56 Transmission w/ Corvette tail housing
    NV236 Transfer case

Here's my tune:
    2003 s10 - 01silverado base tune with some LS6 paramaters.hpt

It's based off of a 2001 Silverado tune with LS6 timing tables, 04 suburban fuel system tables, closed loop part throttle SD tuning, minor tweaks to the lower range of the MAF Table (no wideband 02 yet, will be buying one shortly for WOT tuning).

Let me know what you think and if you have any idea why the PCM isn't indicating a change in clutch position. Perhaps I'm reading the wrong bit? is the 2001 Silverado programming segment unable to respond to a clutch signal? Is there another parameter I'm missing?

Thanks

Doing a little digging through wiring diagrams, I found that C1-Pin 32 needs a ground signal for the 0411 PCM. I got that fixed and the truck is now reporting clutch activity. Unfortunately, The transfer case still won't shift into 4-Low.
    03 s-10 pickup + 5.7L LS6 clone + t56 w/ 4x4 (Yeah, it's possible) = one very capable sleeper

Advanced Tuner
    Pin 32 is the Clutch Anticipate function for Anti Stall program, i think you'll still need Pin 35 wired to meet the ECM neutral requirement