Thread: 2012 Regal GS MAF Tuning

Potential Tuner

2012 Regal GS MAF Tuning

Im in the process of dialing in my maf on the Regal GS. I will list the steps below to see if I am doing anything incorrectly.

1. I Disable VE and DFCO.

2. I am using Lambda Error for my correction table so here is the formula that i am using; 100*([AUX.20121]-[USER.9005])/[USER.9005]

NGK AFX Lambda = Volts/10.41+0.62

3. I then copy from scanner and paste special by % until I am close then paste special by half % to get it pretty spot on.

I can't get it close to 0 a few are I will make adjustments and they stay about the same.

Car only has a zzp downpipe no cat.

Thanks for any help. I feel like I have researched everything quite well to get the tuning process started and I am having no luck.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    How close to 0 are you? I was told that -1.5 to 0 is perfectly fine as outside conditions can effect the changes by up to 2%.
    Also, did you hand smooth? I had to do some hand smoothing to get mine perfect. I managed to get it to -.8% to -.1% throughout the MAF with some hand smoothing

Potential Tuner
    I havent been able to play around with it lately. The weather in upstate NY has been so shitty. Temps are consistently below freezing