Hi, I have a 2002 Camaro ECM, Corvette LS1 engine, LS6 intake, with a Painless harness in a 66 Nova. It is a project I inherited so this is the info as I have. The car runs with part throttle but will not idle. It will not start without part throttle.Hold the gas pedal open slightly and it runs, slowly release the pedal and the idle slowly drops to 450 RPM and dies. The engine runs smoothly. I have checked the wires from the ECM to the IAC, correctly wired and not broken. Blue/Red connectors on the ECM. New IAC. IAC count 190. IAC passages open and clean. I have removed the IAC and tuned the key on and it drives closed. It has never driven open. Open the IAC and reinstall it leaving it disconnected and the car will start and sit on an idle (depends how far it was opened). Connect the IAC and it idles down and dies. Will not start without some pedal. I did not do the VATS unlock or rest of tune. Is there a way to screw up the IAC in the tune? I checked the idle settings under engine against another file and could not see anything obvious. Any suggestions? Mike